|This is $137.51; it doesn't look like much food once out of the bags.|
These are the planned dinners this week for 2 adults and one 4 yr old child. And always enough for guests.
- Sunday: Quiche Lorraine (plus an one extra to take to work for morning tea).
- Monday: Spaghetti Bolognese.
- Tuesday: Left over Bolognese mince sauce with vegetables.
- Wednesday: A beef stroganoff type dish with veggies and spinach from the garden.
- Thursday: Baked potatoes with cheese, sour cream, grated carrot, spinach and ham.
- Friday: Left overs (gotta keep it out of landfill and save those pennies for the future).
- Saturday: Baked fish (The Rambling Expat caught) with steamed vegetables.
I'll use the tin of tuna and one loaf of bread for my lunches. There's plenty of left over fruit from last week for my daily fruit at the office.
How about you? Saving those pennies? Is menu planning on your To Do list?