Our Frugal Lifestyle

My photo
Passionate about eco-frugality. I used to party hard, clubbing my way from pay-packet to pay-packet. Never getting ahead, just getting by. Then came our much wanted baby with no savings in the bank - only an old car. Changes were made to our lifestyle and we didn't turn back. In the past 6yrs we purchased a flat, found employment, lived below our means, built an emergency fund, purchased a reliable car and saw the financial benefits of our frugal lifestyle. Our only debt is our mortgage. Our aim is to manage our cash flow wisely, pay off our home quickly and eventually work for pleasure, not necessity. Join us on our journey, share insights, tips and tricks to help us and others to get ahead while having a good time.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Giveaway Ends Tomorrow!!

Hi Everyone,

A reminder that my Giveaway for My Memories Suite Digital Scrap Booking Software ends tomorrow. Don't forget to enter if you are interested in winning this product. It's valued at $39.97US and compatible with PC and Mac!!! The winner will receive a code to download the product for FREE from the My Memories website.

I was given the product for FREE for myself to review. I'm permitted to say what I want - negative and positive. But I have only found positives. I personally think it's easy to use, fun and frugal. It's also eco if you store and send your creations digitally instead of printing out your work.

Here's a review for My Memories Suite that I found on You Tube. When I was originally asked if I was interested in reviewing it by Liz, I did a search around before saying yes. I found that it seems to have a good reputation and is quite popular. So once again if you interested, click on the link above and enter before you miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love getting feedback, sharing experiences and learning from you.