However we did prepared 9 bags for different people and did a day of visiting friends and drop offs.
- Dolly's school got candles, stickers and desk calendar.
- Merle and Stephen got a bag of candles and slightly ripped clothing made with lovely fabric for repurposing.
- Kelly got a bag of preloved magazines - mostly home decorating ones.
- Little L (Dolly's friend) got stickers and 3 sample mobile phones to play grown ups.
- Super R (Dolly's friend) got stickers and one of the lovely 2011 calendars from the op shop as they are just too pretty to cut up this year.
- Maleluca Refugee Centre got 5 booklets from my uni days on refugee issues.
- A return for Bunnings - gardening stuff that was not suitable/wrong size.
- A bag for the op shop.
- A few items for the Botanical gardens permaculture group office (In trays and making submission guides).
You may enjoy watching this HERE.
Did you do any decluttering or are you always on top of it?