So.. at The Happy Yess market I made $50 after taking out;
- $150 float,
- $12 stall fee,
- $25 stock costs
- $7 for 24 coat hangers and
- $8 lebanese food from a fellow stall holder for The Rambling Expat, Dolly and myself.
|Clothes Rack, Bookshelf and Card Table.|
Dolly made $7 on a soft toy and a pair of outgrown shoes. She spent $2 on gingerbread men another stall holder was selling. Leaving her $5 to divide into 3 equal parts. As this would prove difficult I slipped an extra 10 cents into her pile of coins. And this is what my 4 year old did on her own with a brain foggy with exhaustion. (Proud Mama here.)
|Dolly Positioning her Money.|
- short term (spending, lollies, toys),
- medium short term (horse?),
- long term (home?).
|Let the Good Times Roll|
- $25 will go into our travel fund (Borneo?)
- $25 into my garden plot jar as I need to purchase a timer for water irrigation.
Did you sell or swap anything this month?
What do you get your kids to do with their money?