The aim was $180 profit to pay the expected restaurant bill. Well I made $144.73 with sale of 7 sold and 2 unsold items after all fees. The restaurant bill was around $140.
|Started the Auction at 99 cents and it sold for $31.|
|Purchased for 50 cents and sold for $20.50.|
- 50's Vintage children's book .99 sold 1.00
- Ghan Pins 1.50 sold 9.99
- Wedgwood Pendant .50 cents, sold 20.50
- Vintage Scrabble Letters 1.00, sold $13.50
- Vintage 70's Napkin rings 3.00, sold .99 (loss)
- 1949 Children's book Rainy Day Activities 3.00, sold $31.00
- Federation era brooch 2.50, sold $99.99
- Mixed lot of vintage pins 1.50, unsold (loss)
- Raggedy Andy book 1.00, unsold (loss)
I'm really happy with my sales even thought some items didn't go as high as I expected. I aim to make $120 extra cash again in the next 2 weeks for a pair of sneakers. I will sell some of my clutter and also items bought in second hand stores to resell. The doctor told me to go walking for my injured back in proper sports shoes, so I need to go and by some new ones.
Have you earned yourself any extra money if a fun way?