- For female Teacher; dangly Jetsons Earrings.
- For the Teacher Assistant; dangly Sleeping Beauty Earrings.
- For the male Student Teacher; Flinstones Fridge Magnets.
|Sweet Upcycled Gifts|
This is what I used:
- Beer bottle tops - from a thirsty neighbour,
- Images from old calenders - I purchased at the op shop for 50 cents in 2009
- Earring hooks (new) - purchased at Spotlight in 2009
- Flat fridge magnet - cluttering my fridge since forever, from junk mail.
- Craft glue - to stick image and waterproof it.
For the cards and packaging I used scrap pieces of scrapbooking pages saved from Dolly's other crafty projects and the old calender pages.
|Packaging to Match the Gifts|
|Sleeping Beauty Earrings in Sleeping Beauty Packet with Card.|
Linking up to Recycled Fashions. Take time to click and get inspired.
So have you used up some of your clutter lately to save some of your money?