This is what I purchased:
- Trousers for work as my favourite pair is worn out and no longer suitable $1.00
- A fun pair of green trousers for weekend play $1.00
- A pair of gold metalic trousers (poor photo) for crafting or Dolly's birthday party (maybe for decorations) $1.00
- A pretty hair clip/brooch $1.00
- A silver tray for Dolly's birthday party food .50 cents.
- Free broken jewellery was given by the shop assistant as she knows we like to craft.
|Amazing Stash for $4.50|
A sweet white skirt for? I don't know - I just loved it too much!!! The lace, quality and sewing is beautiful $1.00
A pretty floral top for the fabric and buttons $1.00
A cute shirt for my market stall $1.00
|Pretty, Pretty and Pretty for $3.00|
Now I have to go and find the same or bigger amount of stuff to leave our home. I have some clothes that need to be ragged or tossed. They can not be on my clothes hangers anymore as they are beyond acceptable at work.
Did you obtain any thrifted, second hand or gifted goodies lately?