My $3 secondhand basket has:
- A new dress $15 (on super discount),
- Lovely local hand made soap $4,
- Op shop (higher end brands) clothes $3
- A few of Dolly's gorgeous outgrown clothes and books.
- Gift tag is a picture cut from an old diary and glued to a piece of card.
I love the hamper and Dolly was very proud to present it. She made the mum change her baby's clothes 4 times during the morning. I'm currently preparing another baby hamper for another friend. I found a gorgeous baby, designer dress at the op shop for $2. Retails for roughly $180!!! This time I'm going to try to stick to budget.
My frugality has been a bit poor this week as I feel the blues. I feel exhausted from work. I just want to eat junk food and not cook. I want to sookie-la-la. I don't want to buy stuff though (just chocolate). Instead I've wanted to purge and have been able to declutter 1 or 2 small items per night which is freeing up more space. That feels good.
Do you think you spend more when you are over tired or have the blues?