This is what is Gone:
- Bag of books to another child.
- Early 1980s TV - Dump-Landfill (no one on Freecycle was interested)
- 2 wigs purchased for a costume party 6 years ago.
- Our written off car. (Car yards aren't interested. Placed on Freecycle hopefully someone will take it as a project and drive with it soon.)
- Bag of soft toys. (Please no more!!! Why do girls get given so many of these)
Less clutter at home means less money and time wasted.. I know this.. but I'm hoarder. I think I may just need this another day and also because I don't want to put stuff in the bin due to it's ecological nightmare to landfill. But it's to my detriment.
I am still following my rules of anything in, means same amount or larger must go out. However we are still overwhelmed with stuff. I pushed myself while I had the rare decluttering bug and aim to get more out this month.
Are you good at decluttering or are you like me with the "I may need this for...."? What are you like with clutter?